Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello Kitty Collection Part II

Here is the second batch of my baby's HK collection pictures.Some were bought from Cavite last Christmas. Errrmmm, I must admit, some of them are my stuff. Hehe...HK bags, pouches, and pillow from the tiangge.

Yeah, Spongebob isn't part of the Sanrio family... I just bought it because whenever I put him in front of Gaby's face, she giggled and tried to pull out Spongebob's big front teeth.This HK photo-and-clock set was also bought in Cavite along with the stuff above.
Daddy joined in the fun of HK collecting and bought this big HK wallclock for Gaby, yay!
HK stickers so Gaby would have something to stick to the ref, walls and anything that is off limits for stickers. Hehe.
Gaby's favorite HK bottle. (She's not a big fan of feeding bottles cuz she's breastfed but she loves this one.)
Her first HK bottle bought in Robinson's Imus, Cavite with my glittery glittery pouch.

Hello Kitty room decoration to follow!( in the next blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment