Saturday, February 5, 2011

Been Busy Making Money

I wasn't able to blog the last two nights. Exhausted from house chores cuz I've been "renovating" the house again. We just bought a new wardrobe. I had to change the places of the drawers to fit the huge wardrobe on the left side of the room and move my daughter's cabinet to the other end of the room, which, I haven't finished yet. I was enjoying the folding-and-hanging-clothes part when I became ill. Yes, I felt sick in the middle of the rummage I was making. Resulting to multiple damage and unfinished business. The house was a total mess until I managed to muster my strength and tidy the living room so it won't look like a cyclone aftermath site at about 2am. It's still a little, ehem, messy in here because I'm still not feeling well so I slept all day.

And... oh well, I've been "busy" making money. Hehe. Yes! Aside from being a full-time mom, I'm also a part-time marketer...from home. I spend, I think, five minutes daily on this part-time job of mine. And about half an hour on the weekend...that's it!

And...if you wanna earn a decent living online, you can subscribe to my daily newsletter. Right there...(yeah, there on the right panel...uppermost).

I've been itching to share this cuz I think everyone has the right to make money online. Earning a decent living without the daily traffic, strict boss, cut-offs or over-times. I've been there so I know that 9 to 5 jobs are exasperating and exhausting. Plus, they are not enough to sustain a family that well.

Now, moms like me can earn a living from the comfort of your own home...without leaving your precious angels!

PS:
I have a special gift for those of you who subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment