Wednesday, February 2, 2011

McDonald's to Jollibee


Whenever fast food is mentioned, Jollibee and McDonald's instantly pop in every kid's mind. And just like kids, I love eating at Jollibee and McDo. Aside from being super affordable, the service is quite fast so I can eat right away especially when I'm starving. Unlike in restos that you have to wait at least 20 minutes. And now that I'm a breastfeeding mom, I don't wanna wait even 10 minutes just to get my food. So from now on, I better save up the resto experience for other occasions.

Since I got preggo, we always eat at McDonald's because it's the nearest fast food from the hospital where I'm having my pre-natal check ups. The nearest Jobbie is small and always packed with people. But after giving birth to my daughter, we shifted to Jollibee because it's inside the mall where we do our grocery shopping unlike McDo where you have to walk across the parking lot to reach their building.

After months of frequent dining on McDo and Jobbie, I started to favor one fast food chain from the other. I chose Jobbie for it's outstanding quick service and the langhap-sarap burgers (love their Champ...and no, I don't have a big appetite. hehe). Also, their fries are not as salty as McDo's. They use less ice on their drinks and their spoon and fork are metal and not disposable ones which breaks everytime I'd try slicing the chicken. No offense. These are just the things I noticed. Anyway, I still enjoy dining at McDo and indulging in their yummy float and unli gravy. Haha.








We always eat at Jollibee whenever we get hungry when we're out of the house. But I never thought of taking pictures until last
January 23rd. Hehe.. So here it is ...our first Jollibee picture.


Yeah, she kinda' looked like a guy in that picture cuz she's wearing a T-shirt. It's a souvenir from Tagaytay and there are no girly girl shirts for kiddos her size so I settled with that one. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment