Saturday, February 12, 2011

Missing Tagaytay

I was just randomly looking at our Christmas vacation on Cavite when something inside me stirred. It felt good and terrible at the same time. And I instantly knew what it was. Longing. It has only been almost 2 months since our Cavite get away but I'm already wishing it would be Christmas again soon so we could go back to Luzon. Good thing that my family'd be visiting here on April for Gaby's birthday so I wouldn't have to wait long before I see them again. Nonetheless, I so want to visit Cavite particularly Tagaytay. Too bad I can't. There are a lot of more important things to spend the money on rather than jumping on the plane and head straight to Manila airport.

So to lessen the longing, I decided to create this post and attach some of the pictures of our trip. just to feel that I made something out of the mementos of our visit in Cavite.


While my family was looking for a spot to have our picnic, I took this snap shot without them knowing resulting in protests because they didn't have time to 'look good' or to pose.







After lunch, Gaby decided to take a rest...on top of her auntie.










View of Taal Volcano from Picnic Grove.

Then off we went to People's Park in the Sky.










Those are my brothers taking a photo of the city below.


Road to People's Park. We can't see the top because of the fog.











I dunno if the thickening fog ruined or beautified the picture.



There you go.

Those were some of the photos I've taken on our picnic day at Tagaytay. I wanted to post more but it's hard to choose from hundreds of pictures. I took a lot and came home to Cebu with 973 photos and loads of videos in total.

(I wanted to go horse back riding like what we did before but after seeing a poor girl crying and being lifted on the ground by a stretcher, I changed my mind. (the girl was riding the horse when the beast suddenly go berserk. the girl fell on the ground and was kicked by the raging beast we were told))

No comments:

Post a Comment