Thursday, February 3, 2011

Munching While Surfing

My keyboard has just become 2 in 1. Yes, it is now a keyboard AND an ant farm. There had been ants crawling around (I mean, in and out) of my keyboard. The culprit? Me!

I have this habit of eating while surfing on my desktop so crumbs of my food often fall on the keyboard. For me it feels so good to do two of my favorite things at the same time. Feeding my mouth and my eyes. Which obviously resulted in annoying bites of these nasty little monsters.

I tried cleaning my computer table to no avail. I also sprayed my keyboard with alcohol but the ants keep coming back. So I have to resolve in opening the keyboard itself and clean the inside, which I will do tomorrow.

Lesson learned:
Don't eat in front of the computer especially sweet and crumbly ones OR keep your mouth/face away from the computer (esp the keyboard) whenever you take a bite. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment