Sunday, February 13, 2011

No More Toothless Gummy Grin

Gaby has now 4 teeth. Her pearly whites came out ALL at once just last January after almost five months of teething. Now, everytime she smiles, she would show off her new set of teeth.

And as for the bite, ouch! She's still breastfed
(mixed fed since last month) so I'm having problems with her biting habit particularly when she was still teething. Biting was gone now after a very deep wound she left on my left boobie. I wasn't able to breastfeed her for a week (but I did pump) because blood would leak from the wound whenever she would suckle. Thankfully, it was all over now and we both enjoy her breastfeeding sessions.

Who could resist that GUMMY SMILE.
Yeah, she loves picture taking and would giggle whenever I point the camera at her.

I'm glad for she can now munch on her food. She thinks she's already an adult so she loves eating solid foods and rejects soft foods or semi-liquid ones. But I'm also missing her toothless grin. Her smile could melt the glacier on north pole even if it is just gummy and toothless.

She also loves to bite my nose when she still had no teeth, which I tot
ally permit because no harm being done on my face. But since her teeth sprouted, I had to ward off her love-bite because I don't want her to think that biting is okay. I now have to tell her that it's not okay to bite people because it hurts them, which breaks my heart because I know that she means no harm with her love-bite. Nonetheless, love-bite is off limits from now on.

No More Toothless Gummy Gummy Grin Now

2 comments: